If you own an online business then you are probably concerned about your conversion rate. After you get the traffic to your website your website must convert them or your online business probably won’t stay in business long. This has been the thing that separates the successful business from the businesses that are struggling or even worse the business that didn’t survive. If your business is suffering with its conversion rates the question is, will anything help turn it around?
Coming from a web design company’s point of view there are things you can do to improve your conversion rate and begin to grow your business. Now every business is unique so you need to start by evaluating your business and the things that maybe causing your conversion rate to be so low. Once you have an understanding of what exactly it is that is causing your conversion rate to be so low you can begin to try some of the things listed below. Hopefully you will begin to see your conversion rate improve.
- Website – The main issue may be that your website is out of date and needs updated. Many online shoppers won’t trust a website that looks like it was created in the 90’s.
- Security – Your website’s checkout page needs to offer a secure checkout. Identity theft is huge in the world today and many people are hesitant to shop online anyways. This will likely be a cause if you are noticing people are leaving on the checkout page.
- Proactive chat box – A proactive chat box is when a chat box will appear to your website visitor if they have been on a certain page longer than x amount of time. You will be able to answer any questions they may have prior to them leaving your website and going to your competitor’s website.
- Change the Headlines – It is said that a person will make up their minds about your website within the first 5 seconds of visiting your website. By simply changing the headlines on your homepage could make a world of difference.
- Guarantee – By using a guarantee security seal you may give people that trust in your website to go ahead and make the purchase. If your product is worth the money then you don’t have to be too concerned about people returning the product.
- Video – People go to a website and just skim the website for the things that they are looking for. Because many people do this there may be some important information on your website that is being missed. This is where video comes into play. People are more likely to sit and watch a video over reading a book.
- Use Bullet Points – Like I mentioned in the previous point people are more likely to skim the information on your website rather than reading it word for word. That is why it is critical that you use bullet points to show the benefits of your service or product.
- Show Discounted Price – Some websites just discount their products or service without showing the consumer the amount that the price has been discounted. How the consumers are even supposed to know that they are getting a discount on your product or service? Be sure to advertise great deals.
Like I mentioned before you will want to make sure you understand what it is that could be causing your low conversion rate because every website and every business is different. If you would like assistance looking at your website and developing a plan that will grow your business you can contact a reputable web design company. A best web design company will work to ensure your business has the best chance of succeeding.
Bio line – Philip is a guest blogger writing informative content related to social media and web designs on behalf of Hireawiz LLC. They are the best among the web design companies in Arizona. For more information please explore Arizona web design company here.